A pair of vintage red coral and diamond drop earrings.
Complete with their original box from the renowned London jeweller ‘Tessier’. These earrings are simply exquisite.
The earrings have secure screw back fittings and are marked ’18ct’.
A beautiful addition to any jewellery lovers collection.
Price: 1,995 Euro
- The coral both measure 11.5mm- 11.9mm in diameter and are approximately 7-8mm in height (estimated due to the setting).
- The gross weight of the earrings are 3.3 and 3.5 grams each.
- The overall length of the earrings is approximately 21.5mm
- The estimated weight of diamonds in each earring is 0.1 cts. The diamond diameter measured in the setting is 2.9mm
- The diamonds are round brilliant cut with a total carat weight of 0.2 cts.
- The earrings are made from 18k yellow gold and ’18ct’ is stamped on the back of each piece.
- The rubover setting immediately around the diamond appears to be white metal (most likely platinum but possible rhodium plated gold)
- All images of of the actual items – no enhancement or filter have been applied to the photographs.